Computational Biomaterials and Biomechanics (HELLMICH)

Antworten
Hofi

Computational Biomaterials and Biomechanics (HELLMICH)

Beitrag von Hofi »

Attached is a zib-folder with the MATLAB code to get all the graphs needed for Hellmichs exercise.
Please read the "Protokoll_Hellmich_cor5_fin" for further instructions on how to manipulate the file.
Since I wrote it for Matlab 2014b you might get some errors when using earlier versions.
One is the error "Bad property value for color", use [... ... ...] instead of '[... ... ...]' in the figure files.
The first one is an RGB- Triplet that defines the color, the second is the same, but as string and only newer versions of MatLab recognize this code.

Change it in all plot- subfunctions and everything should be fine. For Matlabversions that doesn´t know dirac, there is a function called xirac inside which does ecactly the same.

Also use other compounts of the stiffness tensor instead of C1212,... this way we all haven´t randomly chosen the same 5 independent variables ffrom 36 possibilities.
For more infos on this, read the reports.

Good luck with it!

best wishes,
Manuel

ps.: In the exam he just asks about the figures: where´s the Air-peak? What´s the surface underneath the PDF? Etc...
Du hast keine ausreichende Berechtigung, um die Dateianhänge dieses Beitrags anzusehen.

tola99

Re: Computational Biomaterials and Biomechanics (HELLMICH)

Beitrag von tola99 »

Has anybody already began with the report for this semester and could help me with that? I've simply no idea of how to solve that problem. I think it is quite similar to last year, but i don't know how to calculate the ellipsoidal inclusions for the anisotropic matrix material.
thanks in advance!

reox

Beitrag von reox »

this might be a really dumb question: But what is the meaning of those PDF plots of the elastic constants? They are never mentioned in the paper... The plots of phi vs E, K, G and nu are totally plausible for me (and this plot is in the paper (fig. 6)), but plotting P_true,sk against E does not make any sense to me.
Has he mentioned anything in the lecture for what this is useful?

@tola99: there are these functions, for example fun_P_ellipsoid_aniso.m which gives you the correct tensor. Just look at aufgabe1-4.m and rewrite the code a little bit.

tola99

Beitrag von tola99 »

yeah i looked it up but you really don't need the fun_aniso_.... because the material is set to be transverse isotropic for elliptical inclusions right? so i just used the function fun_transverse_iso...

For me the PDF of the constant has a plausible meaning, i think it just tells you if you look at a certain area under the graph it tells you the probability that a value between the boundaries of the area (on the x axis) of a material constant in this area is occuring.....

vanessazanotti

Beitrag von vanessazanotti »

Hi, does anyone know what S=0.25 in line 2 of the function fun_plot_4 mean? Thanks in advance

Antworten

Zurück zu „Schwerpunkt A: Biomaterials & Biomechanics“